Re: [AUCTeX] \includegraphics completions

From: Adam Johnson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] \includegraphics completions
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:19:38 -0500

* Ralf Angeli (2006-09-15) writes:

I should add that I checked this with a file in the same directory as
the master file.  For an input file to be found via kpathsea one will
likely have to generate an auto file explicitely (e.g. with
`TeX-auto-generate') and save the file at a place where it can be
found by AUCTeX (e.g. in `TeX-style-private').  I currently don't have
time to check this, however.

In my case, my master files and the preamble file are not in the same folder. It still works well.

--
Adam