[AUCTeX] Re: help write a function?

From: Sebastian P. Luque
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: help write a function?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:08:45 -0500

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:09:39 +0200,
Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> Like `C-c ?' (aka `TeX-doc') in AUCTeX?

Wow, this is fabulous!  I used to rely on texdoctk, but now with TeX-doc,
we can stay in Emacs, and not be distracted by having to launch a separate
application -- not to berate texdoctk in any way whatsoever.

I haven't yet looked at all the possibilities with TeX-doc, but it would
be nice to have it find documentation in my local directory tree, as in
$TEXMFHOME.  Would that be possible?

Cheers,

--
Seb