Re: [AUCTeX] file mode specification error: really problem with making a

From: Peter Rayner
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] file mode specification error: really problem with making auto-loads
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:17:41 +0200

Ralf Angeli writes:
>Are you using Emacs in unibyte mode?  Did you set the EMACS_UNIBYTE
>environment variable for example?
Aha, yes, done for reasons of another package and I forgot that once
it's in your environment it can propagate a long way.
I turned it off and it works fine.  Can one protect the build process
against an error like this?
>> Anyway I removed mulesrc from the command-line for making auto-loads
>> and now all is well.  This is with the latest cvs of auctex.  Anyone
>> else seeing this?
I forgot capitalization here no doubt
This is from the generated Makefile
MULESRC = tex-jp.el

>What is "mulesrc" and on which "command-line" is it used?
The auto-loads.el dependency.

--
Peter Rayner: LSCE/IPSL, Laboratoire CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
address: Bat. 701 LSCE - CEA de Saclay