[AUCTeX] Re: Items in itemize-like environments

From: Nikos Apostolakis
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Items in itemize-like environments
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 05:23:05 -0400

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Nikos Apostolakis <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> BTW, are there any plans for auctex to ``officially'' support for
>> more packages?
>
> There is no official support for anything.

Well officially was in quotes and support was used in the same sence
that makes the phrase "AUCTeX supports the ams packages" true.  I
wanted to know if there were any plans to include more style.el files
in the distribution.  And that question was answered, indirectly but
clearly.

> AUCTeX's number of active developers is tiny.  The todo list is
>growing rather than diminishing.  If you want more packages
>supported, contribute the support.

How can I do this exactly?  I am not very skilled with emacs lisp or
programming in general but with Ralf's help I did put together some
rudimentary support for the exam document class.  If you think that
it is sufficiently good to be included in AUCTeX I would be happy to
contribute it.

Nikos