[AUCTeX] Re: Items in itemize-like environments

From: Nikos Apostolakis
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Items in itemize-like environments
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 04:51:54 -0400

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> Do you have parsing enabled as described on the first page of AUCTeX's
> manual?

It turns out I didn't.  I'm using mainly the Debian emacs-snapshot
package and for some reason the parsing was not enabled by default,
(although I thought it was).

> Then AUCTeX should load the file by itself as long as it can
> be found as a style file (see `C-h v TeX-style-private RET'; the
> description is a bit misleading, it's really a location for Elisp
> files) and the document can be parsed correctly.

That's exactly the info I needed.  Thank you very much, you've been
very helpful throughout this thread!

BTW, are there any plans for auctex to ``officially'' support for
more packages?

Thanks again,
Nikos