[AUCTeX] Re: Specifying the TeX tree

From: Olivier Lefevre
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Specifying the TeX tree
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:47:29 +0100

If the texmf-dir option is just for the style files then my problem is that I can't get auctex to find latex, pdflatex etc. You can't just insert the whole path in the custom settings because the name of the pdflatex executable is obtained by prepending "pdf" to "latex" and thus you get, e.g., "pdfc:/somepath/latex.exe". So, how does one do it? Please don't tell me that they just have to be on the PATH...

Another annoyance is that I turned off Font Latex Fontify Sectioning
but it still shows \chapter entries in bold. How do I shut that down?

I guess you need to come up with a bug report including example and
your settings of the fontification options.

ok, I will try.

Thanks,

-- O.L.