[AUCTeX] Launching xdvi without prompt

From: Christophe FARGES
Subject: [AUCTeX] Launching xdvi without prompt
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:20:17 +0100

Hello!

I'm new to auctex and I need your help to launch xdvi without prompt. I looked for a way to do that on the internet and didn't find anything that works. When I use the auctex viewing command in xemacs, there is a prompt that asks: "view command: xdvi file.dvi"
Then I have to hit return, and finally I can see my dvi file.

My question is simple: is it possible to avoid the prompt "view command..."? What I would like is that when I use the viewing command, xdvi launches (without having to hit the return key).

I gess I have to add something to the init.el file...

I hope my question is clear.
Thanks in advance everybody for your help!
Christophe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.