[AUCTeX] Re: Setting PATH under Windows

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Setting PATH under Windows
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:28:20 +0100

On Mon, Dec 19 2005, Adam Johnson wrote:

> I didn't know that the environment variable PATH in Windows XP is
> not enough for setting the paths for Emacs.  I need use HOME instead
> of using PATH, right?  Thanks.

No, I just wanted to point out _where_ to set environment variables on
Windows XP (in case you didn't know already).

Setting HOME might be profitable, if you don't like the default
directory you get when doing `C-x C-f'.  (There are also several other
possibilities to adjust this.)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,