[AUCTeX] [Luis A Escobar] failed to install AUCTeX in Windows XP

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX] [Luis A Escobar] failed to install AUCTeX in Windows XP
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 02:36:07 +0100

I am passing this mail on to the AUCTeX list since that seems to be
the appropriate list for that.

If it isn't, I would like to apologize: my current level of
intoxication is due to the 55th birthday of my choir's conductor.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: failed to install AUCTeX in Windows XP Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 11:59:32 -0600

David: I do not know if you are the person I should be asking for help.
  If you are not the person, please refer me to a group or person to ask
for
  help.

  I trying to install AUCTeX in machine running Windows XP

  My Emacs is    GNU Emacs 21.3.1

  My Tex is XEmTeX (the followup to fptex,
http://www.metz.supelec.fr/~popineau/xemtex-1.html)

  The ./configure seems to run ok but the make generates some errors.

   I am attaching the config.log and the output from make with errors

   Thank you

Best regards,

Luis A. Escobar
Professor
LSU

(See attached file: make_errors.txt)(See attached file: config.log)

--- End Message ---