Re: [AUCTeX] Re: questions on AucTex installation on Windows please.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: questions on AucTex installation on Windows please.
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:05:59 +0200

Arne Jørgensen <address@hidden> writes:

> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Well, if anybody knows how to actually reach Kresten these days, I'd
>> not mind getting a pointer.
>
> I think address@hidden should be it.

I have not received any reply to a mail at this address sent on the
4th of July yet, and I tried a number of other mail addresses (like at
Trifork) previously to that.  I'll probably wait another month or so
because he might be on vacation, and then try by phone or something
(thanks for the hint, Christian!).