[AUCTeX] Re: Problem?

From: Christian Schlauer
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: Problem?
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 12:13:11 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> So I want to ask on the auctex list: are there any users of Emacs-21,
> AUCTeX and font-lock around?

Oh yes.

> If there are: do you use the default setting of
> font-latex-fontify-script, or have you changed it?  If you did not
> change it: Do you consider its effects helpful or have you just not
> bothered?

I have `(setq font-latex-fontify-script nil)' in my .emacs. It has to
do with the font size, too, which is too small. I brought this up on
<URL:http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.pretest.bugs/4202>. The
problem is described in
<URL:http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.pretest.bugs/4480>. In that
thread, everybody agrees that rounding up would be worth a try, but
nothing has changed, I believe.

--
Christian Schlauer