Re: [AUCTeX] How to type '--'?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How to type '--'?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:30:19 +0200

Uwe Siart <address@hidden> writes:

> Rainer Thiel <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I think I'd like this feature, too.  What version of auctex is it
>> implemented in, if I may ask?  I am using 11.55, if memory serves
>> me, and that seems to be the latest one available on the
>> gnu-ftp-server ..
>
> It will be available as of version 11.80 which is already scheduled
> for release.

"Scheduled" would mean a fixed date.  As of now, there is an
announcement of my intent to really get this out by the end of the
week.  We had something like this for about the last month, however.

The one thing I can see missing right now would be people checking the
XEmacs binary package (Reiner, would it be possible to upload this at
the same place as the snapshots?), and the spec file for RPM files.
Everything else, I think, is pretty much into place right now, but it
is likely that I forget something.