[AUCTeX] Table editing mode for Latex?

From: Surendra Singhi
Subject: [AUCTeX] Table editing mode for Latex?
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:29:38 -0700

Hello,
  Is there any good table editing mode for Latex files, or "table.el" from
http://table.sourceforge.net/ is the only one. It seems to be badly broken for
XEmacs, I have not tried it on GNU Emacs.

If there is no other table editing mode, then before I try to fix it, I would
like to know is there any common (compatible in both) event handling packages
for both GNU and XEmacs.

Thanks.
--
Surendra Singhi
http://www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/index.htm

Great wits are sure to madness near allied,
And thin partitions do their bounds divide.

   (John Dryden, Absalom and Achitophel, 1681)