[AUCTeX] Mail server out time.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX] Mail server out time.
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:20:52 +0200

I have been notified that the FSF is moving offices, and in the course
of that, the central mail server will get disconnected some time on
Friday.  Service will be up after the weekend again.  Mails will get
received and stored by backup servers so that nothing gets lost, but
nothing will get delivered until after the break, either.

If you need to communicate urgently, ask for my phone number in
www.telephonbuch.de or ask me to communicate my secret spam-free Email
address (not to be stored on Windows systems or address books) as long
as service is still there.