Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [problems with TeX-arg-ref]

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] [problems with TeX-arg-ref]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:37:47 +0100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Cool, really. I run a small test and it is precisely  what I was looking
> for. Thanks a zillion.

You're welcome.  I'm glad we have it sorted out.  I found that one thing
is missing, though.  After adding item macros to `LaTeX-item-regexp',
one has to issue the command `LaTeX-set-paragraph-start'.  I missed
that.  You have to replace that "(unless (and ..." with:

   ;; Append us only once and run `LaTeX-set-paragraph-start':
   (unless (and (string-match "question" LaTeX-item-regexp)
                (string-match "subsub" LaTeX-item-regexp))
      (set (make-local-variable 'LaTeX-item-regexp)
           (concat
            LaTeX-item-regexp
            "\\|"
            "\\(titled\\)?question\\b"
            "\\|"
            "\\(sub\\|subsub\\)?part\\b"))
      (LaTeX-set-paragraph-start))

Now you can hit `M-q' in your environments and they should be filled
correctly.

> I think now you should be the author. I mean all the complicated stuff
> has been done by you. I could be the maintainer.

Thanks, but I'm easy, really, no need for that.  Looking forward to
seeing the final product.

Best, Arash