[AUCTeX-devel] Boo!

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Boo!
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:54:50 +0200

I mean, do we have any pending problems before 11.80 to address except
that I need to get auctex.spec done?

It looks as though tex.el, latex.el and font-latex.el are somewhat in
flux right now, but it does not seem like there is anything more
sensible than getting them out just in the state they are in.  Once we
have released 11.80, it should not be a problem to release 11.8x
updates afterwards to address problems found by the wide populace.  I
think we are at the moment at a sort of impasse with regard to
testers.

It is also doubtful whether our XEmacs binary package for 11.80 will
be completely workable.  But I don't see any chance to find this out
apart from putting it out in the wild, and possibly following up with
an update afterwards.