[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Running out of time...

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Running out of time...
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:49:27 +0200

* David Kastrup (2005-04-29) writes:

> Feel free to find something else that works, but for
> now it is out.

I guess something like `TeX-doc' is nice to have but not essential for
the release.

Well, all in all there are so many changes involved and although you
mentioned some bits of them at various places, I don't really know
where to help out in any way.  So as I am at loss of a clue, I am
currently limited to janitorial work. )c:

--
Ralf