association

Re: [gnu.org #303136] Re: Merging the FSF jobs page and GNU Herds

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #303136] Re: Merging the FSF jobs page and GNU Herds
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:01:40 +0200

Daniel Clark via RT wrote:
> Subject: Re: [gnu.org #303136] Reassignment of Justin Baugh's RT tickets
> From: Richard M. Stallman

> What is this ticket?  Please email me the original message.

The GNU Herds webapp is already hosted at one of the FSF servers, at a Xen
domU, with IP 140.186.70.27.  The project is on a second development phase.

One of the members of such association, me, is taking care of the maintenance
of all the software at such Xen domU, both operating system and webapp.

MailMan at http://lists.gnuherds.org/