aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Can't build for MSWindows

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: [Aspell-user] Can't build for MSWindows
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:25:44 +0200

Hello,

I am on MSWindows with MSYS installed. I tried to install the aspell
English dictionnary, but I got the following error:

/c/Programme/GNU/installation/aspell6-en-7.1-0>./configure
Finding Dictionary file location ... c:/Programme/GNU/Aspell/dict
Finding Data file location ... c:/Programme/GNU/Aspell/data
/c/Programme/GNU/installation/aspell6-en-7.1-0>make
/usr/bin/prezip-bin -d < en-common.cwl | /usr/bin/aspell  --lang=en create
master ./en-common.rws
Error: The key "affix" is unknown.
make: *** [en-common.rws] Error 1

Then I though that maybe my aspell is too old, my current version is:

@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.50.3)

but I could not install the latest version 0.60.6.1, attached is my
build log.

The configure steps gives only a warning, but the make fails.

Any feedback or help is welcome...

   Vincent.