aspell-user

Re: [Aspell-user] Multi dicts

From: Claus Atzenbeck
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Multi dicts
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:23:23 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Christoph Hintermüller wrote:

> Of what type is the document of your article? Some office document or is it
> tex/latex or other format which has to be compiled into the final format?

It's LaTeX file.

> Do you spellcheck the article by calling aspell or its ispell wraper or
> through the spellchecking interface of a wordprocessor or other programs.

I use vimspell, which makes Aspell available in vim.

> In case you use aspell directly is the javacode separeated from the text by
> quoting symbols or other specific delimiters ??

Thanks for this tip. I should have known this myself, since I use
already filter for LaTeX commands. Yes, I have delimiters for every
single code snippet.

> If so have a look at the "context" filter for aspell >= 0.60.x  and at the
> filter modes using this filter.

I have Aspell installed on Mac OS X via the package manager Fink. It's
currently version 0.50. I try to update manually if there is no further
update of the Aspell Fink package planned in the near future.

Greetings,
Claus