aspell-user

[Aspell-user] (no subject)

From: Mark
Subject: [Aspell-user] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:43:38 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to install aspell on a windows xp machine.  I have downloaded and installed Aspell-0-50-3-3-Setup.exe and Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe  from the windows port web page.  However, when I try to use the spell checker I get the following error message:
  No word lists can be found for the language "en".

The only reference that I could find to this said that I should set my path to include the aspell directory before trying to install the dictionary.  I tried setting my path and then reinstalled the above two files.  But the error has not gone away.  Can anyone explain what I should do next?