aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Creating a new spell module.

From: Mohammed Sameer
Subject: [Aspell-user] Creating a new spell module.
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:24:35 +0200

Hi,
ATM, I have a basic Arabic spell checker[1]
Maybe Arabic can be supported fine by aspell itself but this is out o the scope
ATM.

I'd like to write a speller module for it.

I was wondering, Is there any documentation on how this can be done ?
I'm not really an experienced C++ coder so reading the code of aspell'll take
too long.

Can anyone provide tips please ?

[1] http://baghdad.foolab.org

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.