aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Dictionary creation

From: Nmap ×
Subject: [Aspell-user] Dictionary creation
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:30:56 -0500

Earlier I had asked a question on where to find the proc script. I was able to locate that and get things prepared. I was wondering if somene could provide me some insight as to what Im doing wrong though.
I've done the following:

I've obtained a word list in plaintext and sorted and compressed it. I called it:

en.cwl

I then created my info file:

name_english English
name_ascii English
lang en
data-file en.dat
author:
  name G
  email test at none com
copyright GPL
url http://www.test.net
version 0.50-3
source-version 0.50-3
alias English en
alias 40 sml
dict:
  name en_EN-40
  add en-40-only
mode aspell5
complete true
accurate true

en.dat file:
name en
charset iso8859-1
data-encoding utf-8
soundslike en

Then tried

perl proc create

That didn't work. I followed this by creating the following files:

en.cwl ; en_EN-40.cwl ; en-40-only.cwl ; English.cwl

and placed them into the same directory as the proc script. Each time I obtained the same error:
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at proc line 717.

can someone tell me what I may be doing wrong?