aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Re: perl colors

From: Jon Ericson
Subject: [Aspell-user] Re: perl colors
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:51:44 -0700

"hadas" <address@hidden> writes:

> I am using emacs to write perl programs. Emacs highlight every type of
> command in different color, which is very helpfull.
>
> I install the new version of emacs-21.2 and now the colors disappear. How
> can I bring them back?

This it the wrong place to ask this question.  You should go to an
emacs list or newsgroup (gnu.emacs.help for instance).

(I use XEmacs, but I believe that looking for documentation on
font-lock-mode would be helpful.  Try `C-h i'.)

Jon
--
If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any
other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home