aspell-user

Re: [aspell-user] other language

From: Paulo Filipe Canha de Andrade
Subject: Re: [aspell-user] other language
Date: Thu Dec 13 06:27:04 2001

Well, I didn't know if I could choose between the languages every time I
composed a nem mail message, so I was trying to get the spell checking
of both languages at the same time.
However if there is a away to choose between them it would be much
better...
Tanks for your attention.

--
Paulo Filipe Canha de Andrade