aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell does not compile under current GCC-CYGWIN

From: Thorsten Maerz
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Aspell does not compile under current GCC-CYGWIN
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:30:39 +0100

Hi Alexis,

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:19:45 +0100 "Alexis Cellier"
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I'd like to inform you that aspell does not compile under the
> latest released version of gcc-cygwin.

Maybe you are right, but unless you provide some information
on what went wrong (e.g. output from make or configure,
result from "gcc -v"), there is no chance to help you.

Best regards,
--
Thorsten Maerz          <address@hidden>
Sylpheed-claws/Win32:   http://claws-w32.sf.net