aspell-devel

[aspell-devel] We need your help in Valleyview

From: Frank Schwarz
Subject: [aspell-devel] We need your help in Valleyview
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 00:10:30 -0400

I am writing to you in a desperate sense of help for my village.

Our Village council and Mayor have gone completely out of control. Theft in office; Ignoring residents’ concerns; other minor/major criminal acts.

I am asking everyone that this message reaches, to look at our website, write or fax a note of support to the citizens of our village.

http://www.neighborhoodlink.com/valleyview/vvvillage

Look at the “talk about it” section. You will be amazed by the postings by our council and their minor child. I do not believe that in the history of our village, that any of this has ever happened.

Please email me if you have anything that can help us overcome this major road block we seem to be facing.

Thank you;
Frank Schwarz
A Valleyview Resident