aramorph-users

Re: [Aramorph-users] Help me run AraMorph

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-users] Help me run AraMorph
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 15:32:39 +0200

Hi,

[switched my answer to raw text : HTML formatting does not bring anything here but unwanted asterisks in Thunderbird ;-)]

yousef Elarian a écrit :

*I had askerd you how to run Aramorph and you clarified my error.. Your advises were invaluable. It took me some time and I could manage..*

Thank you. Feel free to ask more... after a minimum of investigations.

 >You just have to get the source files through CVS then run
 >Ant on one of the different targets of the build file. Just a matter
 >of a few minutes...

*Well, I never had worked on Ant

You should : most of open source projects rely on it.

> and I wanted to run the open source,
the "Lucene.Analysis" package was elsewhere, not in the .jar files,,,

Errr, wasn't it in lucene-XXX.jar ?

 >You have to add commons-collections.jar to your CLASSPATH
 >*as well as* ArabicAnalyzer.jar because this is where the
 >dictionaries are.

*Yes, I used to have the dictionaries in the wrong path!! Thanks.*

You are welcome.

Cheers,

p.b.