apps-gnustep

Re: cynthiune plays after ending when muted

From: Wolfgang Sourdeau
Subject: Re: cynthiune plays after ending when muted
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:48:59 -0500

La plume légère, vers Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 02:13:51PM +0100, heure
d'inspiration,
Ingolf Jandt écrivait en ces mots:
> when muted, cynthiune continues "playing"* after the end of the file
> is reached.
>
> *) timer goes on firing, _updateTimeDisplay increases
> infoDisplayController's and progressSlider's value...

Well, in the forecoming 0.9.5 (due in the next few days), the mute
function will be removed so this bug will too. Actually, I decided to
remove it since it doesn't really serve any real purpose. "Pause" is more
useful for that matter. If you really want to shut your volume down,
you should do so by modifying your system mixer.

But thanks nonetheless for the bugreport.

Wolfgang
--
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind." (Gandhi)