apps-gnustep

Hydroxide 0.1.4

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Hydroxide 0.1.4
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:47:08 -0400

 Hydroxide is a MSN messenger using GNUstep and netclasses.
 It barely works, and is not stable.
 Since I'm not a heavy user of messenger,
 I probably won't add too much functions in it unless someone asks.
 Stability is my priority.
 Now, it can shows the buddy list, talk with any of them. That's all.
 It is designed to support multiple messenger protocols,
 but I only use MSN right now.
 You are welcome to add another protocol as bundle.
 Most of existing libraries for messenger protocol is written in C++.
Therefore, you have to write your own library until Objective-C++ comes out.

 Here is the source code:
 http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/GNUstep/english

 Have fun

 Yen-Ju