anarchdb-support

[Anarchdb-support] Unicode, Windows 98 SE plus how to build from source

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Anarchdb-support] Unicode, Windows 98 SE plus how to build from source on Windows?
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 10:05:36 +0100

Hi,

First I would like to thank you Francois for writing anarchdb, now on to some questions:

1. I can not make the application run on Windows 98 SE, I get an error message informing me that the application requires unicode and can only be run on Windows 2000/XP.

2. How do I build anarchdb on Windows? I checked all the code out of CVS and installed cygwin but I'm not sure if I should do a configure and make or if I should use one of the shell scripts.

Graham.