anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Alive

From: Luiz Mello
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Alive
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:17:00 -0300

"Graham Smith" escreveu:

On Nov 1, 2007 11:27 AM, Luiz Mello wrote:
About the project, what are the main programming needs right now? Is there any task you think it would be a good idea if you got help with? Maybe some testing
and bug reporting?

Testing and bug reporting would be great.  These are some of the most
important tasks in software development so if you want to help with
this it will be a great help.

I'll be glad to.

Also I think we need a new website.  I have a web host we can use and
can also register a domain name for it if we want for a small cost.
So anybody want to design a new website to help relaunch Ardb?

I don't have the time to design the website (and not really the skills, either), but I could host it at www.vtesbrasil.com, if you guys are ok with it.

Regards,

Luiz Mello