ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] detour

From: Bella Gagnon
Subject: [Mine-dev] detour
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:59:36 +0100

And according to young Dillard, at leastthis promised to prove worth while. The many pretty and eager girls he had seenhurrying to and fro!
He had on a light brown suit and a brown tie andhat to match and brown shoes. Cuppys went, he was not so veryhappily placed there, either.
There are a lot of cheap dance halls around here,but I never go to any of those. And throughoutthis time contrasting it all with Chicago and Kansas City. There are a lot of cheap dance halls around here,but I never go to any of those.
And his aloof andcondescending manner Dillard at once translated as class andconnection. Wilson, who stood besidehim while he was attempting to rise to the importance of Clyde.
You wont see anything finer in Albany or Utica or Rochestereither.
He seemed tobe master, not underling, now.
In consequence his mind went back to happier scenes. Hewas, as they saw it, part of the rich and superior class and everypoor man knew what that meant. And throughoutthis time contrasting it all with Chicago and Kansas City.
The matter of that slain child in Kansas City! I came on to learn thecollar business, you know.
You have tobelong or you cant go out anywhere at all. But why hadnt Samuel Griffiths had the graciousness to receive andwelcome him? But what he sees in all that to makeit worth while to come here is more than I can guess. Whiggam believe that things were tobe made especially easy for him, nor yet hard, either.
By the way, went on Dillard, whatare you doing next Sunday afternoon? Whiggam came through with the payenvelopes. Who knew but that he might be making a greatmistake in holding such free and easy contacts as this.
Her father only keeps a small garage here.
I dont know just what I mayhave to do by then, but I dont know of anything now.
In so far as the young girls were concerned, it was even morenoticeable. And must not that spell a future of some sort, better than any hehad known as yet? In so far as the young girls were concerned, it was even morenoticeable. Meeting his mother and Bella later, he volunteered the same newsand much the same ideas.
They were not as sound religiously and morallyas were these others.