ambar-dev

[Mine-dev] Re: your good crdit

From: Ginnie Conwell
Subject: [Mine-dev] Re: your good crdit
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:28:25 -0700

D s ea o r H e om k e O w wn j er,

Your c v re g di y t do t esn't mat b ter to us!

If you O g WN c r c ea u l e w st c at n e and wan d t
I k MME q DIA o TE c l as j h to s p pe f nd ANY wa p y you l h ike,
or sim e ply w u ish to L n OW l ER your month h ly p e aym x ent g s
by a th n ird or m v ore,
her i e ar s e the d x ea w ls s we h d ave T x OD q AY:

$4 q 90 , 0 j 00 a s s lo n w a d s 3 , 6 v 4 %
$3 m 70 , 0 v 00 a h s lo h w a f s 3 , 8 c 9 %
$ g 490 , 00 a 0 a b s l z ow a d s 3 , 1 v 9 %
$2 k 50 , 00 q 0 a h s l a ow a u s 3 , 3 b 4 %
$ d 200 , 0 r 00 a n s l b ow a q s 3 , 5 e 4 %

Your c j re v di j t doe g sn't mat k ter to u p s!

ge g t m b atche s d with l g en o der g s

Ginnie Conwell , A k ppr x ov p al M s ana e ge p r