alsa-xmms-user

[Alsa-xmms-user] bring golfer

From: Reginald Foreman
Subject: [Alsa-xmms-user] bring golfer
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:49:43 -0500

Gearshifter to push-pull selector through bulkhead. Reverse lights below. Sorry about the poor quality but at that time I only had a small pocket Kodak.
Re-built engine with new cam chain, pistons and rings, some bearings and seals replaced. The quantum leap in technology was staggering.
Seats original vinyl.
It is made to a double disk! BJ testing his bike to the fullest extent. it I begin misses me much parts, but not courage. Does not compete with the modern bikes my friends prefer. Some considerable damage to the bike which I have repaired, with the exception of a small ding in the front left side of the tank and replacing the front guard with a non standard.
Reverse lights below. Fresh cold air vents in front of door hinges. Seats original vinyl. Gearshifter to push-pull selector through bulkhead. Some considerable damage to the bike which I have repaired, with the exception of a small ding in the front left side of the tank and replacing the front guard with a non standard.
But it sure is more fun.
BJ testing his bike to the fullest extent.
New Laminated windscreen.
com with any questions or for additional pictures. As you can clearly see it was time to get it the hell out of there! Front brake, carbs all recently rebuilt. The bracket was welded to the case. Note rear leaf springs. Seats original vinyl. New old stock instruments and steering wheel, Restored dashboard panel.
Lots of New Old Stock parts.
Does not compete with the modern bikes my friends prefer.
Note the muffler under the seat!
Yes it did hurt, wish the bikes healed up like we do.
com with any questions or for additional pictures.
The quantum leap in technology was staggering. Re-built engine with new cam chain, pistons and rings, some bearings and seals replaced.
Front brake, carbs all recently rebuilt.
New old stock instruments and steering wheel, Restored dashboard panel. What wonderful machines.
What wonderful machines. Note rear leaf springs.
BJ testing his bike to the fullest extent.