alsa-xmms-user

[Alsa-xmms-user] gregarious racial

From: Clarence Diaz
Subject: [Alsa-xmms-user] gregarious racial
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:49:56 -0400

We dont own the property. but why spend more when you can get same thing, Im only trying to be practical.
Yeah I guess anything is better than what we had in Baghdad. at the end of the day its your choice.
Zij het elk jaar in verschillende volgorde.
THE ICEMAKING FRIDGE AND THE BED.
is that all you care about? That impressed me alot.
it has to be BOTH of our decisions, so you wont blame me when you come here and see the place. I mean are there conferences related to such stuff anywhere? I cannot make the decisions anymore. They kept asking me where I was from.
And many times I would argue each and every point but wouldnt really get anywhere.
Its a place where people enjoy freedom. Yeah I guess anything is better than what we had in Baghdad. too early, but what the heck he needs to wake up and share with me some ideas.
Talk to you later honey. The green bathtub, pink toilet and white basin flat.
it has to be BOTH of our decisions, so you wont blame me when you come here and see the place. Him in Iraq, me in la la land worrying my ass off. And no I dont wanna make money out of it.