aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] At OneSoft, we believe in making work uncomplicated and e

From: LANKA PROMOTIONS
Subject: [Aleona-devel] At OneSoft, we believe in making work uncomplicated and easy, increasing efficiency and productivity.
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 21:26:20 +0600

At OneSoft, we believe in making work uncomplicated and easy, increasing
efficiency and productivity.

 Our services range from consultancy to sales and support services, even IT
procurement and implementation of your in-house IT needs. Our Programmers and
Marketeers are all well experienced and well versed in market trends and
continuously improving themselves to better serve you and give you the best at
all times.
 Below is a brief summary of our qualitative software & services. We will
provide you full details on request, including product demonstration backed by
quality support and services.

Softare Services
 We have a range of Software's for Local as well as for the International
Market. Listed below are some of the latest innovative software's designed,
developed and supported by us.
·       Inventory Systems
·       Cheque Printing Systems
·       Payroll Systems
·       Accounting Systems
·       Point of Sale Systems
·       Customer Relationship Management Systems
·       Time and Attendance Systems
·       CUSDEC Systems with all HS Codes and Calculations
·       JewelSoft - Specially for the Retailers & Manufacturers of Jewellery
 Besides off the shelf packaged software's, we also customize the existing
software as per our clients need and we design, develop and support custom
software development.

 Internet Presence
 We also develop internet presence as per requirements and offer following
services to our clients:
·       Domain Registration
·       Domain Hosting
·       Web-site development
·       E-commerce
·       Total internet administration

IT Consultancy

We also provide IT consultancy services in following areas:
·       Designing structural / Un-structured Networks
·       Outsourcing and implementation of Hardware / Software
·       Implementation of our own software's
·       Procuring of right IT equipments for your needs
·       Upgrading of your existing systems / software's .......and more........

We provide full back-up services, site visits, demos, upgrading of your systems
and consultancy services including tailor made software. To-date, we have few
but "Satisfied Customers" and by their well wishes, we are growing slowly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for your IT needs. We assure you of our
best attention
and services at all times.

Visit our website: www.onesoft.lk <http://www.onesoft.lk/>
Tel: 011-2501357 / 5677615
Fax: 011-4515639
Email: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
          address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>

To remove
mailto : address@hidden

Promotion Informations please send a mail to
address@hidden