aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: your VtAGeRA

From: Vavrinec Hudnall
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: your VtAGeRA
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:47:54 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.veriturlis.com

his next move may be in that direction. I wish to goodness I had never
said that about Barrel-rider; it would make even a blind rabbit in these
parts think of the Lake-men. Well, well! It cannot be helped, and it
is difficult not to slip in talking to a dragon, or so I have always
heard, said Balin anxious to comfort him. I think you did very well,
if you ask me-you found out one very useful thing at any rate, and got