aleona-devel

[Aleona-devel] Re: your VAfLtUM

From: Delaiah Letourneau
Subject: [Aleona-devel] Re: your VAfLtUM
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 06:57:28 -0700

Hi
Look, this information might be pretty interesting for you

ra

http://www.hasoretana.com

done with it when I got home. I am sure it is better in your hands. In
the end he would only take two small chests, one filled with silver, and
the other with gold, such as one strong pony could carry. That will be
quite as much as I can manage, said he.
At last the time came for him to say good-bye to his friends.
Farewell, Balin! he said; and farewell, Dwalin; and farewell Dori,