aleona-devel

Re: [Aleona-devel] I am interested

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Aleona-devel] I am interested
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:03:25 +0200

"David Brackett" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello, I am an artist am i am looking for places to use my work to
> benefit man. So i am interested in joining your small crew. Sorry i
> cant leave you with more info but im typing in the dark..email me
> back please i can also discuss sounds etc...

At this point Aleona's Tales is still in a very early design phase, so
we can't exactly tell you what sound, artwork, etc. we need. Best is
you browse the webpage a bit, read what we have at the moment and send
suggestions or directly patches for the content of the webpage. You
might also want to have a look at:

 * http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/proposal.txt

Which is my idea of what we should target next.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927