af-test

[Af-test] Best medication around, no perscription!

From: Snelson V. Willison
Subject: [Af-test] Best medication around, no perscription!
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 21:10:15 -0600

Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
The school of hard knocks is an accelerated curriculum.
Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED CANADIAN Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
V GR C lS
lA A lAL  and many other
Try us and you will NOT BE DlSAPOlNTED!
Public schools are the nurseries of all vice and immorality.
Have a Nice Day.
Life leaps like a geyser for those who drill through the rock of inertia.
Take up the White Man's burden -- send forth the best ye breed -- go, bind your sons to exile to serve your captives need.
Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you.