adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] New Work update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] New Work update
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:15:12 +0100

These items are really nice and unique :-).

I do hope we can make use of them soon. For now I have to apologize
though, as it is the last month before my thesis must be completed. So
I am busy, busy, busy ...

On the bright side, I have finally moved into my own appartment here
in Regensburg, so I have my PC back and can finally test under Linux
again. Still have to wait for internet access, though ... :-(

Kai