adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] summer meeting

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] summer meeting
Date: 18 May 2002 21:02:03 +0200

> I'm just starting to plan my summer holidays and it occured to me that
> we haven't discussed this year's meeting yet!
> Any ideas where and when we could do it? Would mid July suit anyone?
> It's just that I'm half thinking of going to the LoveParade in Berlin
> which is 13.7 and if I'm on the continent anyway I could come to
> whereever our meeting is if it is around that time. Don't worry if this
> is not a good time for anyone though it's only an idea so far.

mid July seems ok to me. Maybe a bit early to be sure about a definitive
date, but you're right to talk about it now. Now, where? Does anyone
know of a nice/cheap place where we could go? Which country, first? I
wouldn't mind hosting you all again this year - but we'd have to check
how much we are first :) - and maybe changing place every year would be
funnier as well.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org