adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Announcements

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Announcements
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:32:32 +0100 (CET)

On 24 Feb 2002 21:35:46 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
> Just to highlight the fact that release announcements haven't been made
> on the adonthell-announce mailing list and Savannah's site (probably
> others - like happypenguin.org)

Yeah, I completely forgot about the announce list. I usually only post a
news item to our site and update the freshmeat entry. However, I could
also send a mail to adonthell-announce.

Remains the Savannah newslist, Game Tome and possibly Linuxgames.com.
Although I guess the last two are more for announcing new features, not
simple bugfixes.

> Problem may be, that no one is assigned to post announcements, so some
> sites might not be notified. Maybe we should organise that? Like once
> something is posted to adonthell-announce by the boss, some others of us
> are in charge to post the same news item to related sites?

Sure. So who wants to do what?

As I said, I could post to the announce list and update freshmeat.

Kai