adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Old website still available?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Old website still available?
Date: 12 Feb 2002 22:22:12 +0100

> Perhaps I should take the time and replace all pages with the forwarding
> one.
>
> But if you think it's better to remove it, then I shall do so.

If we remove it and notice google the site has changed, it will be
quickly updated. Actually a lot of search engines links points to the
old site. Until they get updated, I don't think a lot of people will get
404s. Replacing everything is a huge work, I'd say. You have much better
to do ;)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org