adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] New Mailing List

From: Alexandre Courbot
Date: 06 Feb 2002 21:20:49 +0100

> As Nezumi requested, I've added a new mailing list: adonthell-minigame for
> discussion on minigame(s) to be included into Adonthell.
>
> You can subscribe at
>     http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/mailman/listinfo/adonthell-minigame

Isn't adonthell-general already made for this purpose? I don't think we
can suppress mailing lists after creation, creation a new one should be
subject to discussion IMO. Especially when it's about a so precise topic
- I mean we can also use tags in the subject to precise what we will be
talking about, if needed for mail readers to sort mails.

By the way. Most of the mails about the game go to adonthell-devel.
Since everything isn't programming related, how about posting
non-programming mails to adonthell-general? The discussion about the
fighting engine, the controls, etc... would take place there, while the
devel list discusses about their implementation. That way the balance
between the two lists will be better.

Well, going to subscribe anyway ;)
Alex.

--