adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Further announcements
Date: 02 Feb 2002 13:11:44 +0100

> Cool!
> I'll see if I can find UK mags I can post to.
> Remember that 'help wanted' column one of them wanted to start - we
> should write to that too. here it is again incase you missed/forgot it:

I'll also send a 'tle mail to the French mags. Someone to send to
German/US ones? Of course, we couldn't know how many people tried the
game. A good indicator would be to know how many hits we have on the
site. Is there a way to have statistics for our site? (like daily
visits, etc...)

I wondered also. What about slashdot? That'd reach a lot of people, but
it can do more harm than good. <nasty>For an example, look at
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/04/25/0854228 >:) </nasty>

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org