Re: [Adonthell-devel] Happy New Year!

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Happy New Year!
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:52:20 +0100

Happy New Year!

I too have really nice memories of the Waste's Edge days! I also
enjoyed meeting Kai in Munich for some sausage and beer. :)

WRT Adonthell, it might be worth considering using a game engine and a
modern programming language, instead of inventing all our own custom
wheels. All those contributions won't go to waste if we learned
something from contributing them (which I think we did).

Anyway, just food for thought.

Cheers,
Josh