[Adonthell-devel] Editors broken

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Editors broken
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:05:33 +0200

Wanted to continue work on the WE map today, only to notice that
something is wrong with the editors. All of the custom views are
either blank or show garbage.

Haven't really been able to figure out what the problem is, but I
suspect it has something to do with the graphics backend for GTK+
(because dlgedit, which does not make use of that still works). So a
bug or incompatible change in Cairo perhaps.

OTOH, I'm currently on version 1.10.2-6.1ubuntu2 of libcairo, which is
2.5 years old. Doubt that it has changed much since last time I used
the tools.

Will need to get this fixed first, but then I want to try and do some
more productive work :-).

Anyone else with the same problem? Or does it still work? If so, what
version of cairo, gdk and gtk are you running?