Re: [Adonthell-devel] SDL 1.3 adds support for render targets

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] SDL 1.3 adds support for render targets
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:57:05 +0100

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Here's another task that springs to mind, now that SDL 1.3 is getting
> render targets.

Actually, SDL 1.3 has just become SDL 2 and for the first time allows
to be installed next to SDL 1.2.
So I will go ahead and update our build system to look for SDL 2 instead of 1.3.

And, if nobody turns up to take a look at render targets in the next
24 hours, I will give those a try as well. SDL development seems to be
going strong right now, so it seems like a good time to try out the
new stuff and have them fix any issues that come up while they are at
it.

Other that that, still have the website on my list, which will have to
move from linuxgames.com, as it seems. But some actual coding will be
a nice change in between all the organizational work.